Jewelry Wear and Care Tips
- Store your jewelry in a pouch or wrapped in a soft cloth.
- Avoid storing pieces together as they can tangle and scratch.
- Silver can tarnish when not worn regularly. To prevent tarnishing, store your jewelry away from air and moisture.
- Adorn yourself with jewelry after lotions, cosmetics, and perfumes are applied.
- Always avoid contact with harsh chemicals for all of your jewelry.
- Delicate hinges, clasps, and connections should be handled with special care as they can break with improper or overuse.
- To clean gemstones and mother of pearl; use warm water with a mild soap and lightly scrub with a soft bristle toothbrush.
- To clean pearls wipe with a soft cloth. If deeper cleaning is necessary, use a pearl specific cleaner or have them cleaned by your local jeweler.
- To bring back shine in silver, rub with a polishing cloth.
- Cleaning with a solution, tumblers, or ultrasonic cleaners is not recommended.